We are now looking for an experienced designer to join our team. Joining us you will be part of a small and tight team that will develop a product from scratch. You will be part of the product team working closely with the product manager, and our three developers. The team will work closely with our partners who will help us launch the service in developing countries around the world.
As a designer your main responsibility will be to design our product across the entire product lifecycle from ideas, research to prototyping and testing to develop our product.
- Execute an iterative design process together with our development team
- Interact with our end-users and partners, observe their needs, evaluate and translate them into design solutions for product direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages to concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Analyse data from the product and suggest UX and UI improvements to increase conversions and customer satisfaction.
- We are a small and prestigeless team and we might need help with other things like managing a kick-off or designing brand material or updating our corporate webpage.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are a skilled UX-designer with strong graphical skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of user experience best-practices
- Good eye and understanding for human interaction with mobile applications and how to create engaging online experiences.
- Strong knowledge of the wireframing and prototyping tools like InVision, Sketch etc.
- You have a strong interest in the latest trends of designing online services, you know what works and what doesn’t
- You are comfortable doing user research and interviews
- Passionate about iterating quickly and testing new designs involving end-users
- You believe that a design based on data and user feedback is the best key for success.
Location: Norrsken House, Stockholm, Sweden.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.